Ad

Jessica Navarro

Household Helpers Crush

Household helpers are very important to us especially if both parents are at work. They are part of the family already. But we especially love them if they hot and pretty. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush, she's super hot. Let's know her.



Jessica Navarro

Jessica, 25 (at the time of writing), works as a housemaid in Pasig City. She loves to do yoga, squats and modeling.

Cool! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Don't be so hard on yourself, keep calm and think about your happiness."

Cool! What's your vital statistics?
"34-28- I don't know the size of my butt haha!"

Nice! What's the funniest fail you had in life?
"When I fell in love with the wrong person. hahaha!"

Wow! Define SEXY.
"Being sexy is not based on the body but on being a good woman and knows how to do housework."

Awesome! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My armpit."

I agree. I also think that your EYES, LIPS and LEGS are all SO sexy! Next... In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"For me, men are wrong when after they have sex they sleep with their partner, after sex they should talk first, then tease each other."

I know right! Last... name three local male celebrities who you have fantasies with.
"Richard Yap, Ian Veneracion and Patrick Sarmienta."

Get the full photo collection of  Jessica Navarro by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine August 2023 issue.

Kapish!




Jessica Navarro Jessica Navarro Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.