Ad

Maine Mendoza

Ultimate Crush

I have so many crushes in my lifetime. Both popular and not. See what I wrote about the late Isabel Granada and the living Christine Reyes and Angel Locsin. And my wife keeps on being jealous that I will be replacing her with my crushes. But, in reality, of course not.

For this article, I want to share my latest crush in showbiz. I don't know about you, but for me she is a star already shining...


Maine Mendoza

Maine has been on the internet for quite some time. Her fame rose when she did dub-smashing. And from there, the Kalye-Serye of Eat Bulaga came up with Alden Richards as her partner. And from there on her stardom keeps on going and going.

Their partnership lasted for 3 years after they decided to part ways... But still Maine is still recognized as one threat for the other celebrities

She is an individual that she gets what she wants. Through her hard work, she gets it with flying colors.

You cannot deny her beauty. Maine has her distinct beauty. You cannot deny that she is very simple in terms of beauty. Her naturals comes out because she enjoys what she does and it shows in her beauty. Damn!

And you can't deny her sex appeal. When she posts her escapades to the beach, she will top any FHM models combined or any sexy Pinays out there that only offer their body as their asset just for fame and money. But for Maine, she makes it look easy. She don't pretend and makes it as if it is her own production. That is one of the traits I love about Maine Mendoza.

Down to earth, natural beauty and appeal and a character that cannot be equaled. Maine Mendoza is one of those celebrities that should be imitated. Just be yourself and don't pretend. Just be you. And you deserve a page in 9MM-Zine.

Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.


Maine Mendoza Maine Mendoza Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.