Ad

American Beauty

Story Of My Life

I featured numerous films here in 9MM-zine. Those are films and movies that have influenced me in growing up and be mindful of the things I do.

Like Gangs Of New York and the likes.

But this film that I'm gonna feature is different from the ones I featured already. So without further ado, here it is...


American Beauty

The film stars Kevin Spacey, Mira Sorvino, Thora Birch among others. Directed by Sam Mendez

The film was undoubtedly great. With the narration and all. The acting was superb in all aspects. The script and screenplay was excellent to give the movie the justice it deserves.

When I first watched this movie (I'm not married and don't have kids yet as of this writing), I felt like it was written about myself. I was Lester Burnham (Spacey) who is married to an ungrateful wife and has a daughter who thinks I'm a loser.

There are so many similarities between me and Lester Burnham. But at least I don't have to die like him because he taught me about his life and I don't want it anymore.

The best thing about the movie(for me) is that I learned that this would happen and I can do something so that it won't. That is why I'm featuring this movie because I'm thanking it that it was made and seen by me.

A 9MM salute to the people behind American Beauty. You know who you are!

 Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.


American Beauty American Beauty Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.