Ad

Ornusa Cadness

At Your Service, My Cadness!

For some reason, I have been unable to come up with a 9MM Girl to feature. I have been thinking and surfing the internet and the TV for our next featured babe here but I don't know where to get inspiration from.

So what I did was to dig my archives of photos and searched for some deserving girl. I connected my external hard drive where I keep my collection of photos and pictures and looked at them one by one.

As I was browsing, I was struck again by her awesomeness. I was already thinking about writing her an article and now's the best time to do it. So I chose her to be our next 9MM Girl...



Ornusa Cadness

Very little is known about the private life of Ornusa. But from an interview, she was able to support some of her college from modelling. And she was once one of the ladies of hunk model Borgy Manotoc before he was with 9MM Girl Georgina Wilson.

Aside from modelling, Ornusa can paint and cook. In a modelling event, she fed all the vegetarian models according to an interview.

Her story can be compared to be as they say "Rags to Riches" or "Cinderella" since she worked her way in modelling. She even paid her sister's college with it. Her long legged figure plus the natural pouty lips gave her advantage from her fellow models.

Her sex appeal can't be denied as well. Ornusa has this special appeal that cast spells on men whenever she poses in front of the camera. Her looks gives men a preview of what men can only have... a gaze of her sweet body and angelic face.

Ornusa Cadness is one tough female. And we like that in a woman. Aside from her attitude, you get a bonus of that long shanked, svelte girl which you can't resist. She's more deserving to be included in our list of 9MM Girls.

Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

Ornusa Cadness Ornusa Cadness Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.