Ad

Michelle Madrigal

Another Pinay Beauty

I like sisters that are both appealing and sexy. To me, it would mean that they came from very efficient genes.

"Wala kang itatapon..." they say. If you get turned down by the other, you can still go after the sister while still gawking at the original prey.

I mentioned sisters here like Gretchen and Claudine Barretto who are both hot moms. I also have featured Anne Curtis, who has a sexy and gorgeous sister, Jasmine.

And to make up for the loss, I am gonna feature another sister of one of our 9MM Girl -- Ehra Madrigal. Here she is...



Michelle Madrigal

Michelle is a Filipina actress and model. She started her career through the Star Circle Quest of ABS CBN. She went through her way with several shows including "Spirits" and "Maging Sino Ka Man".

I first saw Michelle her in a soap opera from ABS-CBN "Vietnam Rose" and from there I knew that she has to be on my 9MM Girls list.

She has this "mataray" look that will intimidate any weak men. And that attitude gave her the role as antagonist in some TV series. But I'm sure she will accommodate men like us and treated well.

Having a more round eyes and darker skin than her older sister, but she has definitely has her own distinct appeal. Even though she lacks the complexion and the bumpers, she compliments it with appeal.

Men will surely love the attitude as well as appeal in a woman. And both are found with Michelle Madrigal. Pinay beauty at its best.

Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

Michelle Madrigal Michelle Madrigal Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.