Ad

Google Plus

Head's Up Facebook

This is gonna be a short post.

I just joined the latest social network Google Plus.

Still setting up my profiles and other settings and I'm already enjoying the experience. Still fresh and just a few friends are present. Nice to be here.



Layout is similar to Facebook but has its own distinct touch of personality.

Playing and familiarizing myself with Google Plus and I'm definitely liking it. But this is gonna be a long learning process since I have more things I have in my hand to be done.

I also don't have my own laptop yet to get this going.

Add me now for updates and news about me and my blog -- 9MM-Zine.


Kapish!



Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.
Google Plus Google Plus Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.