Ad

Freddie Mercury

In Memoriam

"I'm possessed by love — but isn't everybody?"

As I grew up, I've heard and listened to different songs coming from different artists.

Up to now, I still can't figure out my preferences when it comes to listening to music. All I know is that I love it. Whatever the genre is, as long as I like it, that song and the artist registers in my memory.

Like music from John Lennon and Karen Carpenter whose music influenced me about love and life.

But in my rebel years--teenage that is, rock is my primary preference of music. One of the bands that I listen to is Queen. And the band's vocalist is our featured person in this article.


Freddie Mercury (born Farrokh Bulsara)
1946-1991

A singer, performer, instrumentalist and songwriter for the rock band Queen. He composed, sang and performed the band's hit songs like "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" and "We Are The Champions" among others. Freddie died of bronchopnuemonia because of AIDS on 1991. You can read the rest of his information at Freddie Mercury's wiki page.

I liked Freddie's style in performing and the music he created. Period.

If it were not for Google, I haven't known that September 5 is his birthday. And to honor his legacy and pay homage to one of the greatest artists that walked the earth, I give this page as a tribute.

This is a salute to the great music you shared with us. To Freddie Mercury wherever you are -- you are our champion!!!


Kapish!



Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

Freddie Mercury Freddie Mercury Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 11:30 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.