Ad

Pinky Webb

Hottest Anchor Woman

Sorry for this late entry but I have to complete the monthly 9MM Girls. I can't help it. I have to feature Filipina celebrities on this blog since it is one of the articles that provides traffic to 9MMDOTNET.


Every rest days, I can no longer go back to sleep after I accompany my wife to her shuttle service going to work. Even if my sleep is incomplete, its difficult for me to at least snooze a few minutes more before Cielo wakes up.


So its either I compose an entry for my blog or watch the TV. Some morning shows are already starting up and one of the reasons I watch the TV is this female that delivers the morning news. My mornings has never been better if I can catch our 9MM Girl for February. She's none other than...

Pinky Webb
Wikipedia can only tell a few information about her and since I am on a "lazy-mood-on" setup right now, I would rather direct you to that site. But for a quick FYI, she's the daughter of former senator/TV personality Freddie Webb and sister to former basketball cager turned sportscaster Jason Webb and to the controversial convict Hubert Webb.

Whenever Pinky is delivering the news, I can't help but to stare at her magnificent beauty. She has this elegance and charisma that mesmerizes me. Even though I can only see her face, I know that she has the sex appeal to attract men.


She is the type of newscaster that has the alluring delivery of news. I happen to scour the internet for her pictures and only Rogue magazine had the privilege to take her sexy pictures. Edu Manzano had his time with her but I guess he can't handle the hotness and sex appeal of Pinky Webb.

For more information about Pinky Webb, please visit her Pinky Webb News and Exclusively Pinky Webb.

Special thanks to Vin for being the new follower of 9MMDOTNET. Visit us again.


Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.


Pinky Webb Pinky Webb Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 2:40 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.