Ad

Playoffs

It was just today that I realized that the NBA Playoffs has already started. Damn! I was so hooked up with blogging and learning photography that I forgot watching and keeping up with one of my favorite sports. Actually, I lost my passion for the game after "His Airness" Michael Jordan left the game. Its like the NBA has never been the same after he left. Or maybe its just me because I can't keep up with the league's young guns. Anyway, today's post will list down my bets for the NBA Finals...

Let's start with the Phoenix Suns. With the current line up lead by Leandro Barbosa, Steve Nash and Amar'e Stoudamire all healthy and determined to catch the gold with the mentoring of their coach Alvin Gentry. Nash's experience on the floor and Stoudemire's offense would make this team strong in the playoffs. One good thing also is the comeback of Grant Hill. After injuries pestered him in the past, Hill's offense and slight defensive skills will help the Suns climb the top.

Next will be the Chicago Bulls. Fast, young and dangerous. Those are the words I would describe my favorite team. Led by Luol Deng, Kirk Henrich and Derrick Rose and coached by former San Antonio Spurs guard Vinny Del Negro. It seems the team did not change its line up for the past three seasons. Maybe just some add and drop of one or two players but still they are solid and strong making them a contender for the championship.

I have been betting for the Dallas Mavericks to be at least in The Finals for several years already. But it seems they are facing the toughest teams on the first or second round of the playoffs. Now they are playing against the LA Lakers trailing 2 games to one on their best of seven series. I would like Jason Kidd, Dirk Nowitzki, Shawn Marion, Jason Terry and Tim Thomas to ditch out the Lakers and advance to The Finals.

With their upsetting loss from last year's playoffs, the Boston Celtics are now ready to hang their 18th championship banner. With a lot more better roster coming from Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo, Michael Finley, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Rasheed Wallace, they are determined to make up from their loss last season. All are healthy and strong to wipe out every team that come in their way.

The heat is up and its getting hotter as the playoffs gets played. Banging bodies, walloping blocks, vicious slam dunks, clutch shots and game winning three pointers would be the key to the championship. Any team can be a winner for me this season's cup except for the LA Lakers. I just don't like the team or maybe I just don't like Kobe Bryant. Good luck to my teams...

Go Celtics!!!

Credits to the original uploader of the pictures above.
Playoffs Playoffs Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 5:33 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.