Ad

The Essence of Time

Time Stood Still

I was watching a noontime show last Saturday and I noticed the promotion of the host for his signature watch. It was a high end watch that only a few could afford. Clearly, this host's audience are people that can't afford the said watch. Why did the marketing personnel of this brand would want him as their endorser?

Though there are many Filipinos living abroad that can afford to buy that, undoubtedly they'll buy another model for themselves. I would want one for myself if I have the money, but not his signature watch.

"Time is gold." Of course. I myself believe in that saying. If only we had eternity, then we could do anything we want. What more can I ask for? 


There are so many things that I want to do and want to try. There are so many things I want to learn and experience. But time is always faster than me. I'm always catching up with time.

So I got myself a watch. I bought it for 130 pesos. It looked good on my wrist. Although its one of those fake watches, I still bought it because I only need a watch to tell myself time. But on this post, I used it as my first photo subject.


I applied a post I read on the Internet that I can always make anything as my subject. I enjoyed shooting pictures and the post processing. Although its grueling and time consuming, still I enjoyed it. Location of this shoot is our house and I just finished the shoot in just almost an hour.

This will be the start of my photography assignments I'll be learning and sharing with my readers. Comments and critics are always welcome to improve my work.

Check out the entire album here.


Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

The Essence of Time The Essence of Time Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 3:03 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.