Ad

9MMDOTNET First Year Anniversary

First Onwards

I almost forgot that March was the month I formally launched 9MMDOTNET and shared it with the public. I was thinking of so many things that I wanted to do that it slipped my mind.

If 9MMDOTNET was my girlfriend, she would have gotten mad at me (thank GOD I'm married). Of course I love my blog site because this is my journal to share with everyone on the internet.


I haven't come up with something to give my loyal readers, but I promise to feed you with all necessary things needed to survive and live a much better life. For now I'll celebrate this momentous month with some of my readers and of course Macky Girl since she is the one always making the posts to the internet.


I would also like to thank my ISP, Sky Broadband for continuous connection. I wish 9MMDOTNET will continue to inspire, influence and stay online in the next years to come.

Thanks to all of you who spend precious time to stay in my blog even if some of the topics written here are just nonsense. My deepest gratitude are with you all. Again... thanks for being there.

Kapish!



Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

9MMDOTNET First Year Anniversary 9MMDOTNET First Year Anniversary Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 8:34 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.