Ad

PowerMac G4 (AGP Graphics) Review

First and Last Mac

My PC running on Windows XP is giving up on me. Every time I connect to the internet, it seems that it automatically acquire several malware out there even though I use a free security software (I'm a cheapo...). And as everyday goes, it becomes slower and slower and even hangs up on me and freeze while I'm in the middle of doing something important or interesting. It drains out my simple life of playing, picture editing, blogging, internet surfing and web lay-outing.


And as this happens, I am also locking my eye on something that would help me on my dilemma. A transition that I would think would be the end of it all. Minding the consequences, I decided to get "it". Its a used PowerMac G4 that's being sold for a reasonable and cheap price.


And as soon as I got the money, I contacted the seller and set up an appointment with him. We met at a local mall and after chatting with a little bit of haggling about the price, I went ahead and bought my first Mac computer. I didn't know it would have issues of its own that I needed to research.

And after more then a week of trying to resolve these issues and upgrading some of the peripherals, I am enjoying my new baby... Mackie Girl.

Using a MAC computer is a long process of learning since I'm used to use a Windows based PC. I use a lot of it in the office so I'm still tied to the old OS I have. But one thing good about having MAC as your PC, at least you don't have to worry about viruses.


She's working faster than my previous Pentium 4 computer. She downloads and surf faster and process even effectively. One thing that I should learn is that I have limited resources when it comes to programs that are usually readily available for a Windows platform computer.

But I have no regrets so far. She's being a good girl for daddy and does her job well done. Although she's 10 years old already, I think she's gonna be a good computer for the next 2-3 years and who knows, maybe more. Old that she is, but still reliable.

Gadget Review File Number: 0123101909
PowerMac G4 (AGP Graphics)
Rating: Very Good


Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

PowerMac G4 (AGP Graphics) Review PowerMac G4 (AGP Graphics) Review Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 6:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.