Ad

Sam Pinto

PBB Hottie

I don't like the idea of playing GOD that is being shown publicly especially on TV. I personally had experienced it when I was playing the SIMS PC game. Its really hard to play emotions and freewill with my SIMS just for my personal pleasure.

And for the reality show Pinoy Big Brother Double Up, its worse than I thought. It peeves me when some people shows fake personality to gain something for himself/herself. Although its only my opinion, I set aside my idea and watch it nonetheless, at least to see a glimpse of an almost perfect lady.

I'm talking about Sam Pinto. She's the most gorgeous and sexiest of the batch of PBB.

Sam Pinto. Born as Samuelle Lynne Acosta Pinto, 20 years old and a Fashion Design student of DLSU College of St. Benilde. She started modeling career when she was 10 and since then there were numerous appearances on several TV commercials and products. 


The most popular would be when she appeared as a "kolehiyala" (college student) on a biscuit commercial. And she boasts that she has no current relationships because she said that men are intimidated with her looks.

As a man that enjoys looking at good looking creatures, especially the female gender, I have to admit that Sam is what you call "the girl you want to be for the rest of your life." What else are you gonna look for in a woman? She has the face of an angel, the body to die for and the character that would melt even the stubborn of men.


I cannot resist such beauty and looks that made me think twice about my marriage (just kidding...). Even though she has been evicted from the Big Brother house, she's still a winner for us, men...

For more info about Sam Pinto, Click here.


Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

Sam Pinto Sam Pinto Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 7:36 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.