Ad

One Cloudy Afternoon Photo Ops

Clicked!

*This is an imported blog from Zero dot 9MM. I realize that its hard to maintain two blogs.

After raining for the past few days, I saw some opportunity to take some pictures. As my brother went on to use the PC for internet, I went on to play with Nikole, my Nikon Coolpix 5700.

I went outside since there is nothing to picture inside the house. I was kind of fascinated with the birds flying up and down the ground so I took some pictures of them.


Here are just some other pictures I took after the Maya's flew away.





I am hoping for your comment on my pictures and help me improve my photography skills. Thanks!


Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

One Cloudy Afternoon Photo Ops One Cloudy Afternoon Photo Ops Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 12:46 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.