Ad

Lady Gaga: Fame Album Review

Poker Face Review

I was browsing the internet when I heard the song "Poker Face" from Lady Gaga. I was already hearing the song and thrown a few glances on her videos that are being played on music channels, but I was annoying it.

When I got the chance to get a copy of her album, my prejudice brutally killed me. Another pop princess is born and ready to dominate what is left with the pop generation.

Lady Gaga. Having a long name and all would be hard for us to remember her. But thank GOD that she used her stage name for simplicity. She's been around the music business as a songwriter for Fergie, Pussycat Dolls, Britney Spears and New Kids On The Block


Her break came when her voice talent was recognized by Akon and signed her under Kon Live Distribution. Her debut album "Fame" was released in 2008 and hit the international number one hits "Just Dance" and "Poker Face". She's now touring to promote the album.

Verdict. I thought she is another Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera wannabe when I had a chance to watch her video and listen to her music. But as I listened to her album, its kinda catchy and the tempo is just unique. 


Even unique from those I mentioned. Tracks to watch out here are "Paparazzi", "Just Dance", "Poker Face", "Brown Eyes" and "Beautiful Dirty Rich". I hope she's not going to waste her talent and blow her head off because of fame.

Just like what happened to other singers and artists out there. She's gonna be the pop princess in no time.

Album Review FIle Number: 0512090818
Lady Gaga: Fame
Rating: Very Good

For more information about Lady Gaga, Click Here.


Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

Lady Gaga: Fame Album Review Lady Gaga: Fame Album Review Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 8:29 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.